Johnson Audiology in Hanover, New Hampshire, serves the Upper Valley community. A caring and experienced group of local, professional audiologist, we are a hearing center you can trust. We are happy to assist with all types of specialized care including hearing tests and hearing loss. Our website offers information, Other care we can help with are:
- Hearing aids, including Phonak and Oticon.
- Tinnitus, or "ringing in your ears".
- Hearing loss on one side, or "dead" ear
- Hearing aid repair including curbside and emergency repair.
- Curbside hearing aid repair at the Kendal at Hanover assisted living community.
- Custom ear protection.
Julie Johnson, AuD
Dr. Johnson earned her degree from Gallaudet University and has been providing audiology care to the Upper Valley, New Hampshire, community for over 15 years. In her free time, Julie enjoys running, cooking and spending time with her husband and daughter . . .CV
Catherine Rieke, AuD
Dr. Rieke earned her degree from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri. She completed her externship at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in 2009. Catherine enjoys spending time with her husband, Jason and their two children, taking advantage of the many outdoor activities the Upper Valley has to offer . . .